Global Sustainable Bonds
Our investment funds are designed for people seeking opportunities to contribute to the UN Sustainable Development Goals by financing companies that provide impactful products and services. The fund’s objective is to seek long-term competitive returns by investing in a globally diversified portfolio of selected issuers, that make a positive contribution to the SDGs, and Green and Sustainability-Linked bonds.
- Sustainability assessment based on radicant’s unique SDG-alignment methodology.
- Explicit sustainability objective with global companies making an overall positive contribution to the UN SDGs and therefore to real-word problems.
- Aligned with the cutting-edge Article 9 standard (“Dark Green”) according to the EU SFDR (Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation).
- Multi-stage investment process yielding broadly diversified portfolios with a focus on financial quality based on a dynamic multi-factor model with ~50 key historical performance drivers.
- Favouring green and other labelled bonds to help achieve sustainability objectives like e.g. the transition to a low-carbon economy.