Your opportunity with a higher purpose
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank, focusing on sustainability, from scratch. Radicant is a dynamic start-up aiming to democratise access to personalised and sustainable financial services. Using technology and with the collaboration amongst our community, we help our customers to achieve their individual financial objectives over the course of their lifetime - 24/7, whilst giving their money a higher purpose.
Are you digitally affine and a purpose-driven individual with a start-up mindset seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and the planet?
We are looking for a technical support engineer to join our CTO Team which will be responsible for monitoring and troubleshoot radicant services with the Service Management team.
In this role you will report to the Head Service Management.
What you can achieve with us:
- Ensure end-to-end SIAM operations and delivery across retained IT and Suppliers’ network to deliver consistent and predictable quality service experience
- Responsible for daily operations focused on delivering high quality, proactive support and service
- Execute support procedures related to identification, prioritization, and resolution of incidents
- Serve as the liaison between business, engineering and product
- Be responsible for the quality for all support requests
- Analyze and provide data and reporting of KPI's and trends to IT functions and others
- Coordinate security & privacy activities including handling audits
- Rehearse Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity scenarios
What you bring to the table:
- BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business administration or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in Infrastructure Services
- Expert in using SIAM methodologies and good knowledge of ITSM/SIAM tools
- Experience in monitoring modern Cloud infrastructures and developing and maintaining workflows over multiple systems
- Strong reactive and proactive mindset to establish sense-of-urgency to remediate and at the same time identify and eradicate root-causes of service deterioration
- Experienced how it is to work in a fintech, e-commerce, hedgefonds or trading company
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English, German language of great advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, sensitivity and understanding of cross-cultural complexities
- Self-driven but still a team player and who thrives in a challenging role where a high-capacity level is necessary
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to build a tech company with a higher purpose from greenfield to market leader
- Compensation linked to the performance of a well-funded start-up
- A fast-growing team of highly qualified people
- A highly dynamic and purpose-driven working environment
- Most importantly: We move fast and have fun while doing it
If you enjoy working with passionate people and like to be part of a team who disrupts the market? Please feel free to reach out to us!