Your opportunity with a higher purpose
Become part of a team to build the next generation digital universal bank, focusing on sustainability, from scratch. Radicant is a dynamic start-up aiming to democratise access to personalised and sustainable financial services. Using technology and with the collaboration amongst our community, we help our customers to achieve their individual financial objectives over the course of their lifetime - 24/7, whilst giving their money a higher purpose.
Are you a digitally affin and purpose-driven individual with a start-up mindset seeking to join a passionate team to create long-lasting value for people and the planet?
Then join our technical organisation and ensure that radicant administers and monitors projects such that cost, quality, schedule, & benefits realisation are controlled and achieved. This will be done by ensuring that all projects adhere to the best practices & standard approaches for project management. The PMO develops & implements best practices to enable the successful delivery of a broad range of Engineering & Business projects to stakeholders across the business.
As part of the extended management team you will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
What you can achieve with us:
- Overview project managers, project engineers, projects support and planning
- Develop the PMO as process and procedure owner
- Improve radicants project delivery, processes, systems and guidance
- Ensure the successful implementation of the Information Technology Management process and the PMO responsibilities, services and deliverables
- Ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed
- Coordinate best practice and ensure lessons learned are logged
- Define and embed project control and governance
- Provide support to project planning, milestone management, scope management, resource forecasting; financial management; change management across the PMO
- Prepare regular status reporting to all levels of the business
- Ensure efficient change control methods and process are utilised
- Support the vendor management process, ownership of RFPs
- Recruit and develop Project Management resources
What you bring to the table:
- Experience in developing and implementing a strategy for the PMO and project delivery to assist in the business meeting or exceeding its forward strategy
- Proven track record of having managed a PMO office or a large project encompassing PMO function with the ability to advise the executive level of the business and help to provide PMO direction strategically
- Deep know-how in agile project management and good overall knowledge of Engineering, Procurement and Finance
- Qualified scrum master education
- Leadership / Management experience from a senior project management role and the diplomatic ability to influence others at all levels of the business
- Exemplary communication and relationship management skills
- Proficient IT skills in Confluence, Jira, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English, German would be an advantage
What we offer:
- A unique opportunity to build a tech company with a higher purpose from greenfield to market leader
- Compensation linked to the performance of a well-funded start-up
- A fast-growing team of highly qualified people
- A highly dynamic and purpose-driven working environment
- Most importantly: We move fast and have fun while doing it
If you enjoy working with passionate people and like to be part of a team who disrupts the market? Please feel free to reach out to us!